Turkish National Participation Organization of ISM 2022 (International Sweets and Snacks Trade Fair) Confectionery and Snack Products Fair will be held in Cologne / GERMANY between January 30- February 2, 2022 and will be organized by İHBİR.
37,000 people from 148 countries visited the fair in 2020, which included more than 1,750 participants from 76 different countries including Turkey. The following services are provided by our General Secretariat to the companies participating in the ISM Fair, which will be held for the 51st time in Germany and its region, and held on an area of approximately 120,000 m2, with the national participation organization;
• Rental of stand area, stand construction, decoration and cleaning
• Shipping of exhibitor’s products, customs clearance of exhibitor products and delivery of exhibitor products to the stands
• Taking place in the official catalog of the fair, on the official website of the fair and in the catalog of exhibitors prepared in Istanbul to be distributed to the visitors at the fair
• Supply of fair entrance card
• Benefiting from office and communication tools (internet-telephone-fax) and catering services during the fair
Our members who want to apply to the fair should fill the Pre-Application Form with the company stamp and authorized signature, and send them to our General Secretariat’s fax number 0 212 454 05 01-02 or email@example.com until the end of the working day on Friday, 27.08.2021.
It is presented to your information.
ISTANBUL EXPORTERS’ ASSOCIATIONS GENERAL SECRETARIAT
CEREALS COORDINATION BRANCH
Contact for detailed information:
Cereals Coordination Branch
İsmail Berkay ÜNLÜ – Ecem Sultan YAZICI
No: 0212 454 05 00- 1538 -1650
Fax: 0212 4545 05 01-02
Appendix: Pre-Application Form (1 page)