Turkish National Participation Organization of Sweets & Snacks EXPO 2022, International Biscuit, Chocolate and Snacks Fair will be held in Chicago / USA between 24-26 May, 2022 and will be organized by İHBİR.
Held in 2021 in Indianapolis/USA, the fair hosted 450 exhibitors from 29 countries and 11,000 visitors from 90 countries. The aforementioned fair, in which a share of 150 billion dollars is represented in the confectionery and snack product sector, It is thought that it will offer important opportunities to our companies both in the USA market and in order to be able to take place in the Canadian and Mexican markets, which have free trade agreements with the USA. The following services are provided by our General Secretariat to the companies participating in the Sweets & Snacks Expo 2022 Fair with the İHBİR national participation organization;
- Rental of stand area, stand construction, decoration and cleaning
- Shipping of exhibitor’s products, customs clearance of exhibitor products and delivery of exhibitor products to the stands
- Taking place in the official catalog of the fair, on the official website of the fair and in the catalog of exhibitors prepared in Istanbul to be distributed to the visitors at the fair
- Supply of fair entrance card
- Benefiting from office and communication tools (internet-telephone-fax) and catering services during the fair
Our members who want to apply to the fair should fill the Pre-Application Form with the company stamp and authorized signature, and send them to our General Secretariat’s fax number 0 212 454 05 01-02 or email@example.com until the end of the working day on Friday, 08.10.2021.
It is presented to your information.
ISTANBUL EXPORTERS’ ASSOCIATIONS GENERAL SECRETARIAT
CEREALS COORDINATION BRANCH
Contact for detailed information:
Cereals Coordination Branch
Yasin Mert ECEVİT
No:: 0212 454 05 00 – 1536
Fax:0212 454 05 01-02